- Information we collect
We do not collect personal information from the visitors of our site. Other details might be stored by us to help you with your experience on our site.We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket, join discussion forums or enter information on our site.
- Information collected for Payments- Payments, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any details provided by any lawyer or any person for availing any service or using of any feature like Debit/Credit Card information or any other information provided for the purpose of payment is completely confidential.All the payments made to Amie Legal are via third-party gateway. Once payment is done, there can be no refund for any reason whatsoever. There is no cancellation of service option for our subscription plans.
- Usage of information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, join discussion forums, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- Visibility of Information
If you register on our site, your information would not be visible to visitors on the site, however, the information would be visible to our team. Amie Legal limits the access of the personal data and information of its registered users to its employees/members for whom it is necessary to know that data keeping in mind the end goal to function or the administrations and services.In case you post comments, join discussion forums or participate in discussion forums, the username and comments/messages posted by you would be visible on the site.
Once you register with us on our site using your e-mail address, Amie Legal might contact you by way of the e-mail address provided by you for such reasons stated in clause no.2.
- Protection of Information
Amie Legal would at all times take appropriate care and safety measures to protect the information shared by you on our site. We would also ensure to keep your information confidential.Amie Legal would also take all standard efforts and safeguards to prevent the loss and theft of your data and information, but we do guarantee the security of information and data shared through internet connections.
Amie Legal limits the access of the personal data and information of its registered users to its employees/members for the reasons mentioned in Clause no. 3.
Your personal information would not be compromised or shared with any third-party person or company, without your explicit permission unless we are required to do so for any legal purpose.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However, we do accept articles, write-ups, interviews and any other writing by third-party writers, subject to certain Terms and Conditions.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSenseWe, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Contacting Us